Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Friend of Mine

Recently said, She wouldn't take up Scuba Diving because it was a man's sport. " Too difficult with those heavy tanks and confusing gear and strong current". she said, And what about sharks when I'm having my period? Which momentarily annoyed me.
And then got me thinking, quickly comes my mind this my short answer: Used TAMPON(napkin). The amount of blood lost over several days is fairly small, a Tampon takes care of most of it. And according to the Divers Alert Network, many sharks species aren't attracted to the blood and other debris found in menstrual flow.

2 comments:

JK said...

Hi why did you not just tell her hey the sharks haven't got me yet... your post are pretty interesting...

Nancy Janiola said...

biang..gusto jud ka ipakaon ni jim sa sa mga shark.hahaha...