Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting to Know Me

Thank you to JK, for this tag, am doing this silent and sharing my day lay life.

*****Start tag*****
1. What time do you usually wake up?
@ Am usually wake up around 5:00 A.M. but get up from my bed at 6:00am
2. What’s the first thing you do?
@ My first thing to do is looking my cellphone if i have new message, and then get my towels to take a bath.
3. Breakfast?
@ Breakfast... i 'd like cold orange juice and biscuits.
4. Do you go to work/school?
@ yes.
5. Do you like it?
@ So much, because in my work i can do blogging and interact with different people with different language and using sign language is funny.
6. If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
@ If i stay home, am just reading both Japanese and German language, and listening music.
7. When’s lunch and what are you eating?
@ 12 past and i eat R E means ready to eat,,,lol. Any food available in my favorite restaurant.
8. What time do you get home from work/school?
@ We closed at 6pm but i get home usually at 9,10pm. You know, am single chika to my friends outside and roaming there and there...and get home late.
9. What do you do?
@ In my work? Am a secretary of Diving Adventure.
10. Dinner: When and what?
@ Dinner, after my work closed with my friends and we eat barbeque's chicken and pork and i don't missed my favorite longganisa.,,yumm..
11. What do you do to unwind?
@ Go outside and to talk my friends vendor.
12. What’s your favorite part of the day?
@ Of course get home and get full sleepy,,, i love to sleep.
13. Who’s your favorite person(s) to interact with?
@ I have two close friends here,Thea the manager of the Japanese restaurant and Jeje the manager of D'Bar. Everyday chikka...
14. When’s bedtime?
@ Usually at 10pm after reading my language book.
15. Who’s bedtime with?
@ Ammm,,,You want to know? MR... Cellphone.

*****End tag******
Am tagging to mah blogz and Joe
Do this,If you time.

0 comments: