Sunday, April 27, 2008

8 random facts about me

I got this tag from Nancy, thank you for her.
rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

1. I am a new here in this community as a blogger. And i know yet what i should post.

2. My lucky numbers is 27 because i was born in 27th of April then i was met my best friend when i was 27 years old. Why am said lucky? because am became a muse in my basketball team and was champion. Using 27 uniform....

3. Am working now as a Secretary in Diving shop for almost 4 years. And i was tried under water adventures. It was great and interesting, i was called it my second world so wonderful.

4. I am learning Japanese and German language so that i can communicate to my costumers easily. But just a basic only. ( self study).

5. When i get in love, One man is enough. Am faithful in terms of this matter.

6. I like hang out with a group, my favorite place in karaoke bar, even i don't have enough power to sing, but i would like out loud my voice, i don't care people around me. If am drunk power...hahaha

7. My sadness time, when my father pass away because he was left me 25th of December. It was so bad because i came in the party and disco. When i was received a message am so shock.

8. I like the song LIFE MUST GO ON. My inspiration.

Am tagging Jk, jk jr, and Proud Pinay

0 comments: