Sunday, April 27, 2008

i love roses in my Birthday


oOh,,, it's my Birthday today 27th of April, add my numbers to young lol.... (.. can be minus?) . I made conscious of spending my especial day with my friends than at work. ( bf sana wala man, ahmm..) Am tried to escape my work is really hard to refuse.*daming guest* But at the end of the day, which is more important is my family and the people you love most. * layo man to sya.*
I don't really have a wish for my Birthday and i don't expecting something to receive. I stopped expecting gift from other people nor to my love ones. Instead am wishing to my schatzi, get well soon und wir treffen bald. But i have a Dreams and Hopes in secret nalang. Am hoping my schatzi is coming before the year end to fulfill the promises you said. For my dream i can travel around the world with my especial man. * asa lagi sya*
Am so thankful today, even i don't have a luxurious party, but i was happy been in church early morning, Thanks GOD for woke me up and to the priest reading my Thanks giving Mass. Salamat sa inyo. And thanks for the early Birthday greetings, i was received in my handy phone thank you friends. And anonymous people left the roses in my table. Thank you.
Und ich wunsche dass ich sehe mein besonderer Mann. Kommst du bitte schatz! ich wartet dein. ich vermisse dich sehr.
Thanks to my family, na touch ako u messages. i love you.

2 comments:

JK said...

Hi BeBie Happy Birthday.... @};-
Hope you enjoyed it well... Enjoyed reading your post.. take care...

Borsallane Cart said...

hi there,Happy Birthday,were an Aries!

Chant