Monday, April 28, 2008

Knowing a bit myself

Almost 4years been working here in Diving shop as a Secretary in Panagsama Beach Moalboal Cebu. Meetings different people from different country's and i am happy to serve my guest/divers. I am a shy girl type of person, It's not easy for me for the first day to do my job, facing/talking different people and guided them. But because i need this job, i did my best to do what is right to connect the costumers coming back again in my shop.
Because am paying a good attention to my divers, i don't expect some divers gave me something present when they will back again in my shop..ooh , it means am a good employee..lol. Am thankful to my company, it help me a lot for myself improvement, it helped also to my family needs from my hard working benefits.

2 comments:

Tey said...

Congrats to your new job. Sounds Fun.. Just ralax and and enjoy what you are doing... More power to you.. Thanks for dropping by my site... HAve a great day

JK said...

Well it sounds like you really enjoy what you do... I have been with my company for a long time and they are like family as well... Hmmm seems like your blog is off to a good start... Nice job bebie.. ttyl...